If you are not yet a customer with at7hosting.com even so, you become it here > see prices on hosting
Easy steps to create your email address:
- Sign in to your https://yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Look for Email section, and then select Email Accounts.
- Click on the + Create button at the right side.
- On the next page, enter the desired address and details which are necessary for the creation of your e-mail address.
- Domain: Select the domain you want to create your email on (what comes after the @).
- Username: Enter your emails username.
- Password: Enter your emails password.
- Note Additional features/Optional Settings. Click on the Edit settings/Edit Settings to change ex. space.
- Click + Create/Create to complete.
The same steps work for creating e -mail accounts to your primary domain, addon domains and subdomains. You cannot create e -mail accounts with a script or via SSH.