Getting started with Analytics
Start to collect basic data from a website:
- Create or log in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.dk/analytics
- Select one of the following options:
- Click on the Start free to create an account.
- Click on the Log in to Analytics to log into your account.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. A property represents your website or app and is the focal point of Analytics data from your website or app.
- Set up a showing of reports in your property. Views allows you to create filtered views of your data. You can f.ex. view all data, apart from your business's internal IP addresses, or all of the data that is linked to a specific sales region.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data on your Analytics property.
Google Analytics: First StepsFour steps in Google Analytics that will help you gain a clear, comprehensive picture of your business.
Set up your account, your properties and your impressions in order to establish access to your data, and to define which data is to access.
You can f.ex. do the following:
- Give permission to modify the configuration, and interact with the data. Get more information on user management.
- Link your Google Ads account to your Analytics account, so you can share data between them and gain greater insight into your marketingtiltags impact on user behavior on your websites or in your apps. Get more information about linking your accounts.
- Set up rapporteringsvisninger, so you can adjust the Analytics-users and relevant data in relation to each other. Get more information on the impressions.
- Set up goals in order to identify the actions that you want users make on your website or in your app, and to assign these actions to a monetary value. Get more information on the setup of the target.
- Browse dashboards, custom reports and segments in Solutions Gallery with the aim to use them on your Analytics account.
Modify your tracking code to collect additional data, f.ex.:
- User interaction with links, buttons, videobetjeningselementer and other dynamic elements on your website or in your app. Get more information about event tracking.
- E-trading activity, such as user engagement with the product listings and internal promotions and get information on how effective your users moved through the buying and payment process. Get more information on the collection and reporting of data relating to e-commerce and expanded e-commerce.
Download the Analytics app
When you have installed the tracking code on your website or in your app and set up your Analytics account, you can download the Analytics app from the Google Playso you have access to the Analytics reporting everywhere (or at least the places, where there is a link).
Get more information on the Analytics app